Saturday, February 7, 2015

I have a dream.

Dearest God,
We love you. We thank you for everything you have blessed us with. Thank you for my precious children, Albert and Alfred. Please be with them at all times, guide them and guard them. Please bless them with the wisdom that comes from you. Please reunite my precious children and me.
Amen.

Dearest Alfred and Albert,
I love you and will always love you. Hope you both are taking good care of yourself and each other. Study well. This is the time you need to focus on studying well. Do the best you can. Never compare your success with anyone else success. Just do your best. Take part in sports. It will help you study well, stay focused. Be calm and peaceful. You can study better and understand your subjects better. Say a short prayer before you study or do anything. Dear God, please be with me.

One of my favorite ABBA songs is "I have a dream". My father had the ABBA song collection and as a child I probably liked the song because it had the word "angel" and "fairy" in it. I used to sing to you this song in our Plainsboro Home Sweet Home. However, this song and other songs, hymns that I learnt when I was in school now empower me. I thank my parents and teachers for the good songs and hymns they taught me. These songs help me stay focused and peaceful, along with the new songs I learn.

ABBA - I have a dream

Lyrics of ABBA "I have a dream"
I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream

Empower yourself with good songs, good proverbs and sayings by wise people, read good and holy books.
Always do good for yourself and others. Watch out for evil and remember they are only tests or lessons for us.

Some people come in your life as blessings. Some people come in your life as lessons - Mother Teresa

Refuse to do even the smallest thing wrong. If you have the self control to do right and refuse to do wrong even in little choices, it will be very easy for you not do anything wrong. Self control is very important. Learn self control and self discipline as a child with God's principles and God will be with you and will guide you.
Read and understand at least a few verses from the Book of Proverbs in the Holy Bible everyday.

Proverbs 24: 1
Being wise is better than being strong; yes knowledge is more important than strength.

I adore and love my parents and my teachers for the discipline they instilled in me. I realize that they not only taught us the school subjects but instilled in us good moral values, for which I am very thankful and grateful.

I believe and trust God to grant justice to Albert Bindu Alfred (ABA)

May God bless you.
With lots of love, hugs, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu