Sunday, October 4, 2015

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Dearest God,
We love You. We honor You. We praise You. We thank You for all You have done for us. We thank you for being our constant companion and never leaving our side. Thank you for cheering us up, when things, not in our control, go wrong and assuring us that You will resolve and make things right. Thank you for Albert and Alfred, my precious twin boys. Dearest God, Our Heavenly Father, please guide my precious children with Your principles, Your Wisdom and may they display only Your Godly character. Please protect them from all evil. Please help them understand Your Holy Words, all their school subjects, please be with them while they pray, study, participate in sports and at all times. Please bless all the children of this world.
Amen.

Dearest Albert and Alfred,
May God bless you.
God and your mommy loves you very much.

Hope you both are taking good care of yourself and your twin brother. Thank God you are twins. You have each other during times of our deceptive separation from your mother. You need to be each other's best friend and moral guide. You need to be there for each other at all times.

Eat only healthy clean food. You need to respect your body that God gave you. Take part in sports like basketball, tennis etc that keeps you active and makes you grow tall. It is your growing age now.

I want you to know I love you very much, I miss you a lot and I am always praying for you. Always remember that God is in you guiding you in what you should think, say and do. God is also around you guarding you from all evil. Keep your thoughts, words and actions pure and holy and God will always be with you.

We need to learn from good people in history and also from good people in our current times.

Mahatma Gandhi was named Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi by his parents. The way he lived his life, his principles, his cause and he was a man who honored God, caused the people of the world to call him "Bapu" which means "Father" and "Mahatma" which means "Great soul".

I like the following quotes of Mahatma Gandhi.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
 
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
 
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
 
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
 
Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice.
 
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
 
An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it. Truth stands, even if there be no public support. It is self sustained.

Truth can never damage a cause that is just. 
 
A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.
 
My life is my message.
 
I like the message below from Mahatma Gandhi about God.
 
I agree with Mahatma Gandhi that there is God, though He is unseen, I feel His presence. God wants me to be happy. I feel Him immediately cheering me up, when I feel sad. He also uses nature, the little birds, my little feathery friends, to cheer me up, on the few occasions that I feel  sad. For example, last weekend when I called you to speak to you, SJ's mother answered the phone but did not give it to you and kept the phone off-hook, so that they can trick the Indian courts to believe that you are talking to me. I felt sad and helpless. Seeing this, God sends his little birds to cheer me. Just knowing that God does this for me and seeing and hearing my little birdie friends, brings back my smile and cheers me up. I continue to work hard to be reunited with both of you. I love God, my sweet heavenly Father, and have the confidence that He will reunite my precious children and me.

I know there is God and I know He watches over everything and I know He saw the truth of how we were deceptively separated and I know that He knows that I completely trust Him and have faith in Him that He will reunite you both, my precious twin children, back with me. I can surely feel the presence of God, I can feel His love for me, I can feel His protection over me, I can feel Him guiding me and I love, honor and respect my God, Our Father and the King of Kings.
 
Mahatma Gandhi goes on to say "In the midst of untruth, truth persists. In the midst of darkness, light persists." His saying and sayings of wise people, the Holy Bible and Holy books assure me that even though currently you are young and being alienated from your own mother, by people who did wrong and want to hide the truth, truth will eventually prevail. Satyameva Jayate, which means "Truth Alone Triumphs. God will reveal the truth to you, as He alone is the truth and God will reunite us as soon as possible. I agree with Mahatma Gandhi that God is life, truth, light and Supreme Good.
 
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. What you think, say or do should be according to the principles of God, our dearest heavenly Father and our Protector. Build a true and loving bond with God and He will never leave your side. Keep yourself pure and holy and God will dwell in you.
 
God and your mommy's blessings are always with you.
 
May our dearest God reunite us as soon as possible.
 
Your mommy loves you and sends her pure love, warm hugs and sweet kisses to you.

With lots of love, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips