Monday, August 8, 2016

Honorable Congressman, Mr. Chris Smith, addresses the U.S Congress in July about meeting the Honorable Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi, regarding reuniting you both my precious children and me.

Dearest Albert and Alfred,

May God bless you abundantly.
Your mommy's blessings are always with you.
God and you loving mommy loves you very much.

I am so thankful and grateful to Honorable Congressman, Mr. Chris Smith, for addressing the U.S. Congress last month regarding International Parental Child Abduction, where he spoke about meeting the Honorable Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi, on June 8 2016, regarding reuniting you both, my precious children, and me.

Please click on the link to see Honorable Congressman, Mr. Chris Smith, address the U.S. Congress.

I know the U.S. Government and Government of India will surely reunite you both and me.

I am also so thankful to the New Jersey Plainsboro Police and the FBI who have been helping me in my endeavors to be reunited with you.

I know God will reveal the truth to you both and will restore the powerful and loving bond that God created between you both and me.

May God always be with you.

Your mommy loves you and sends her pure love, warm hugs and sweet kisses to you.

With lots of love, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips