Monday, October 31, 2016

Wisdom, God's gift to His precious children, who obey His principles.

Dearest God,
We love you, our dearest heavenly father. Thank you for all your blessings, your guidance and protection over my precious children, me and all your children. Please bless my precious children with wisdom and knowledge that comes from you. Please guide them at all times with your principles and guard and protect them from evil. Please be with my precious twin children all the time and please reunite us. Bless my children to love and honor you, our dearest heavenly father and always keep you in first place in their lives and seek your guidance and live by your principles in all that they think, speak and do.
Amen.

Dearest Alfred and Albert,

May God shower his blessings on both of you and be with you at all times.
May God bless you with his wisdom and may you be radiant with the presence of God in you.
Your mommy's blessings are always with you.
God and you loving mommy loves you very much.

Hope you are taking good care of your health. Hope you are looking after your twin brother and yourself. Keep yourself pure in your thoughts, words and actions. Eat only healthy clean fresh food. You are what you eat. You are what you think. Keep your mind and body pure.

I love this song by Casting Crowns called "Already There". It is so beautiful.
I am always so thankful for all the composers, the singers, the musicians etc of Christian songs, devotional songs from the past and into the future. May God bless them abundantly. Christian hymns, devotional songs to God always makes me happy, energetic and I always sing along. I feel nature sings along too praising and worshiping our God, our creator and loving Heavenly Father. You need to listen to this song.

Click here to listen to a beautiful song - God, You are already there.

Please see the lyrics below.

Already There
From where I'm standing
Lord it's so hard for me to see
Where this is going
And where You're leading me
I wish I knew how
All my fears and all my questions
Are gonna play out
In a world I can't control

When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there

From where You're standing
Lord, You see a grand design
That You imagined
When You breathed me into life
And all the chaos
Comes together in Your hands
Like a masterpiece
Of Your picture perfect plan
When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there

One day I'll stand before You
And look back on the life I've lived
I can't wait to enjoy the view
And see how all the pieces fit [x2]

One day I'll stand before You
And look back on the life I've lived
Cause You're already there
You're already there
When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there

You are already there

So, always have the end in mind. When we would meet God face to face and if we lived a life according to His principles, we could run into His open arms and talk to Him with great joy and speak to Him with our pure and true eyes. God knows what happened to us, the wrong that was done to us but He also sees that we always obeyed His principles even in our darkest moment. That is the best reward, making our Heavenly Father, so proud of us, as we love and respect Him the most and will live by His principles, no matter the hardships and trials we have to face.

James 1:2-4
Consider it all joy, my brothers, when you encounter various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Wont it be so cool, God and us watching the flashback of our lives. Wont we make God so happy, that even in this helpless situation, we always trust and have complete faith that God, our dearest Heavenly Father will reunite us. Our God will surely reunite us and we will live together happily as God always has the best plans for us.

Jeremiah 29:11
I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.

Learn the principles of God by reading the Holy Bible, holy books, listening to hymns and devotional songs, listening to messages from holy and pure priests like Rev. Xavier Khan Vattayil Achen. When you search for wisdom and be pure and live according to the principles of God, God will gift you with His wisdom. God will guide you and guard you in every decision you make. God will loving correct you, if you by chance made a wrong choice, just like He corrected Jonah.

Sirach 4: 11-18
Wisdom as a Teacher
11 Wisdom takes care of those who look for her; she raises them to greatness. 12 Loving her is loving life itself; rising early to look for her is pure joy. 13 Anyone who obtains Wisdom will be greatly honored. Wherever he goes, the Lord will bless him. 14 Wisdom's servants are the servants of the Holy One, and the Lord loves everyone who loves her. 15 Those who obey her will give sound judgments; those who pay attention to her have true security. 16 Put your trust in Wisdom, and you will possess her and pass her on to your descendants. 17 At first, Wisdom will lead you along difficult paths. She will make you so afraid that you will think you cannot go on. The discipline she demands will be tormenting, and she will put you to the test with her requirements until she trusts you completely. 18 Then she will come to you with no delay, reveal her secrets to you, and make you happy.


Love, respect and honor God. Keep God in first place. It is so easy to stay away from evil, so easy to make sacrifices, when we love, respect and honor God the most. Remember, God is with us all the time, especially when we are hurting. He will never leave our side. He makes us stronger and stronger with every single trial and temptation we face. We develop self-control, one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Remember, you studied the fruits of the Holy Spirit in your 3rd grade WOW class.

Today is Halloween. Happy Halloween to my handsome power rangers.

May God be in you and with you.

Your mommy loves you and sends her pure love, warm hugs and sweet kisses to you.

With lots of love, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips