Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter to my precious children, Alfred and Albert.

Dearest God,
We love you, honor you, praise you and adore you. Thank you for your blessings and favor. Please bless my precious children with Your divine character.
Amen.

Dearest Alfred and Albert,

May God shower his blessings on you abundantly.
God and mommy loves you very much.
Your Bangalore Papa and Mummy wish both of you a Happy Easter.
Happy Easter to my precious children, Albert and Alfred.

Please click here to listen to a beautiful hymn - Christ in me arise.

May God bless you, Albert. May God bless you, Alfred.
I will always be praying for you.
I will always love you.

May God be in you and with you always.
Your mommy loves you and sends her pure love, warm hugs and sweet kisses to you.

With lots of love and prayers,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips