Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Our dearest God, we love You and worship You.

Our dearest God,

We love you and we worship you. You are just, You are the truth and we just keep trusting You. I will always trust you because you are God, you are my heavenly father and I love and worship you.
Thank you God for all you have given us. Thank you so much for my very first precious gift from you - my parents. Thank you very much for my precious children, Albert and Alfred, whom I love so much. Dearest God, please be with my precious children, Alfred and Albert, every single moment of their life. Please guide them in the right path and guard them from evil. Please be with them at all times and instill in them such good moral character that they will be a reflection of you and that they will be your children obeying your principles. Dearest God, you are the truth. Please reveal the truth to my precious children. God bless my precious children, Albert and Alfred. Thank you for my family and my friends. Thank you for the officials in authority who are working so hard in U.S and India to bring me justice and help me be reunited with my precious children. Thank you God for all the people who have been praying for my precious children and me to be reunited. Dearest God, please bless my parents, my teachers, my family, my friends and all the people praying for us. Dearest God, please bless all the officials in authority, who have been helping me be reunited with my precious children, and their families. God bless all the people in this world. I love and honor you, God. Amen.

My dearest Alfred and Albert,

I thank God and I am so happy I can write messages to you again. I love you so much and I miss you too. Hope you are doing fine. Your mommy sends her love and blessings to you. I want you to be happy children. Even though we have been deceptively separated from each other, your mommy's heart, mind and soul are always with you. Take good care of yourself  and your twin brother. Eat healthy food, play well and study well. Honor God in whatever you do and obey God's commandments. Have good character yourself and make friends with children who have good character. Bad company can ruin your life. My precious children, I miss being with you and I feel sad that we lost 6 years of being with each other, which we will never get back. However, I know that God is good and just and I know that He will reunite us and He will repay in abundance the time we lost together. My precious children, I want you to know that you should always do good. Refuse to do anything bad. Listen to your inner voice, the voice of truth, the voice of God. It will always guide you in the right path. Remember the Golden rule - "Do to others what you would like them to do to you." When things in life go out of our control, like it has been for you and me for the past 6 years, God will send the right people to help us. I actually see God in all the kind people who have helped me. At all times, we need to remain faithful to God, in our good times and especially in our bad times. God will turn around our bad times and make them good, if we honor God and obey his commandments. 

God's promises to us from the Holy Bible.
Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Happy Diwali. Diwali is the "festival of lights" and signifies the victory of light over darkness, knowledge over ignorance, good over evil, and hope over despair.
Today is Diwali.

Do you remember when you were 5 years old and we stayed at your grandparents house in Bangalore, we went to the terrace and lit fireworks. We had sparkles, sparkling fire pots, sparkling wheels etc. I remember the fun we had and your handsome faces that sparkled with joy. You both, my precious children, Albert and Alfred, are the joy of my life.

Do you remember, when on the first few days of our vacation to India, when you were 5 years old, we had jet lag. We used to go to the terrace of your Bangalore Papa and Mummy's house and eat mangoes and watch the sunrise.

Thinking of the good times your mommy had with you always brings a smile on your mommy's face and I know that God who loves us will reunite us.

I know that God who saw the truth will reunite us as truth will always prevail and I trust and have faith in God.

Your mommy loves you, my handsome heroes, Alfred and Albert. Your amma's blessings are always with you.

May God's voice always speak from within you and guide you in the right path. May God bless you. God loves you.

With lots of love, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips