Sunday, October 26, 2014

Honorable President Mr. Barack Obama signs Honorable Congressman Mr. Chris Smith's International Parental Child Abduction bill into law.

My dearest Alfred and Albert,

May Almighty God shower his blessings on my precious children, Albert and Alfred. Your mommy's love and blessings are always with you. I trust and have faith that God who saw the truth will reunite us and truth will always prevail.

Romans 13:1
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God

Click on the links below to read the news articles that Honorable President Mr. Barack Obama signed Honorable Congressman Mr. Chris Smith's International Parental Child Abduction (IPCA) bill into law.
Rep. Chris Smith's bill on international child abductions receives congressional approval

Indian American Mother Hails Obama’s Signing of New Law

Click on the link below to see the video recording about IPCA.
Mom Desperate For Her Kids

I am thankful to Honorable Congressman Mr. Chris Smith, the champion for the cause of International Parental Child Abductions, and his staff who worked so hard to prevent future International Parental child abductions and who continues to work hard to reunite the left-behind parents and their abducted children.
I am thankful to Honorable President Mr. Barack Obama for signing the IPCA bill into law.
I am thankful to Honorable Senator Mr. Robert Menendez who was the chairperson for the Senate hearing for International Parental Child Abduction.
I am thankful for all the officials in authority in United States and India who are helping me be reunited with my precious children.

May God bless the officials in authority in U.S and India who are helping me be reunited with my children.

May God bless my precious children.
With lots of love, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips