Thursday, December 25, 2014

Wishing my precious children a Merry and Blessed Christmas.

Dearest Albert and Alfred,

Merry Christmas to you.

May Almighty God, our Father in Heaven, shower His blessings abundantly on you and guide you in the path of righteousness every single moment of your lives.

Your mommy loves you and will always love you.

Your mommy went to church and prayed for you.

A beautiful Christmas pageant story for my precious children.



A verse from the Holy Bible for my sweet, handsome and precious children.
Proverbs 15:33
Reverence for the Lord is an education in itself. You must be humble before you can ever receive honors.

Your mommy is sad that I was not able to wish you both a Happy Birthday or Merry Christmas again. However, I trust and have faith in the God that He will reunite my precious children with me.

I have been calling the house you live in for the last 6 years to speak to you. The people at the house you live in mostly do not answer the phone. If they do answer the phone, they keep the phone off-hook or play disturbing noises, so they can trick the courts in India and the people as they have been doing for the last 6 years. However, they cannot trick God, the Supreme Judge and our Almighty Father, who has been watching all of our thoughts, words and actions and I know that He will deliver justice to you and me. I know that God will reunite us as God is truth, He stands for truth and He will see that all things work together to reveal the truth to you.

I know that God will repay us, in abundance, the time we have lost for each other because the living nightmare we have been put through was not due to the actions of either of us. We were taken by total surprise. I will stand up and seek justice against the injustice done to you and me.

Impure people will unexpectedly trip us down and make us fall down, but every single time we fall into the loving hands of God, our loving and caring Father, who makes us rise up again and stand up again.

Man proposes, God disposes.

Be good my sweethearts, love, honor and obey God in every single thing you do, He will always be beside you at every single moment of your life.

Merry Christmas.

God's blessings and your mommy's blessings are always with you.

With lots of love, hugs, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips