Friday, December 5, 2014

Your mommy wishes you, Albert and Alfred, a very Happy and Blessed Birthday.

Dearest God, Our Heavenly Father, please bless my precious children, Alfred and Albert, abundantly on their birthday and every single day of their life. Please be their guide, guiding them in the path of truth and righteousness. Please be their inner voice that directs them in your ways. Dearest God, bless them with your wisdom, your knowledge, good health, happiness and good moral values. Dearest God, please reunite my precious children and me. Thank you God for your favor and grace every single moment on us. Amen.

Angel of God, Albert and Alfred's guardian dear
to whom God's love commits them here
Ever this day, be at their side
To light and guard
To rule and guide
Amen.

My dearest Albert and Alfred,
Happy Birthday to you, my precious twins. May God shower his blessings on you. God loves us. Your mommy loves you very much. I pray for you everyday. Be happy always and God will reward our faithfulness to Him and reunite us. My dearest Alfred and Albert, remember to honor God in everything you do. Remember to seek God's blessings in everything you do. Be true to God and yourself. Gain wisdom by reading Holy Books and listening to the voice of God that speaks from within you.
Take good care of yourself and your brother. Eat healthy clean food. Study well. That is one of your most important duties as children. Education is very important and your education along with God's blessings will give you a bright future. Take part in sports and exercise well. Most important of all is to have a good character. My precious children were very happy and well behaved children when you were staying with me in our home sweet home in New Jersey. I know my children will have good ethics and moral values. God bless you.


A quotation from the Holy Bible Matthew 5:16 for all of us, God's children.
Jesus said "Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."

God bless you, my precious sons, Albert and Alfred.
Bangalore Papa and Mummy wishes you a very Happy and Blessed Birthday. Their blessings are always with you.
Your mommy loves you both very very much.
Happy Birthday to you, my sweethearts, Alfred and Albert.

With lots of love, hugs, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips