Monday, May 25, 2015

God always helps the innocent. God will surely reunite us.

Dearest God,
Thank you so much for being our guide and our guard. Please be with my precious children at all times, while they study and play. Please be their inner voice guiding them in your path. Please bless my children. Please make my children remember the happy times that we spent together and please do not let them get brainwashed by anyone. Please bless all the people in this world with peace and happiness.
Amen.

Dearest Albert and Alfred,
May God bless you.
Your mommy's blessings are always with you.
Your mommy sends her love to you both.

Take good care of yourself and your twin brother.
Hope you both are doing fine. Seek God's blessings to study well. Only when you have good education will you be able to stand on your own. Even though, I was deceptively separated from both of you and abandoned without anything, I was able to recover because of my good education. Education is very important and you need to work very hard. As a student, your most important role is to study well. Playing outdoor games and listening to good music will help you stay relaxed and help you focus better.

This week I watched an amazing video of the brave crane.
The Yahoo article quotes "A red-crowned crane accidentally fell into a tiger enclosure in a China zoo. The curious tigers immediately went over to investigate the bird and possibly eat it for lunch. But they were in for a shock, when the crane retaliated like never before.
Take a look at the video to see what happened."

Click here to watch the video of the brave crane

When I watched this video, it reminded me of the story that your Bangalore mummy told me a few years ago, a story about how God always intervenes and helps the innocent.

Once upon a time, there was a deer in the forest. Suddenly, there was a forest fire and the deer ran as fast as he could with the forest fire spreading behind him. In front of him was a river, and he could not go that way. When the deer turned left, the deer saw a hunter aiming at him with his bow and arrow and when the deer turned right, the deer saw a hungry lion approaching him. The deer was helpless, there seemed to be nothing the deer could do to save himself. He had danger approaching him from all sides. Now, what could the deer do?
At that moment, a lightening strikes, which causes the hunter to lose his aim. The tremendous roaring thunder scares the lion, who runs away. The heavy rain puts out the forest fire. The deer is now safe, drinks water from the river and happily returns to the forest.

God helped the deer, who was helpless.
God helped the brave crane, by sending the zoo keepers in time, who cleverly moved the tigers away and saved the crane. God gave the crane strength and courage to face the hungry tigers.

I love God. I love the lessons He teaches us, when we observe beautiful nature. Nature is one of our greatest teachers in the art of living.
In life, we do go through similar events, just like both of you and I are going through now, deceptively and suddenly separated from each other, without even being given the slightest clue. I want you to know, I will never ever give up on you and I will do my best to be reunited with you. I cant imagine the pain that you both suffered at such a tender age, being separated from the your loving mother, with whom you spent all the time, except for when you were at school. However, I know and have faith and trust in God, our Heavenly Father, that He will reunite you both and me and make us live together happily ever after.

My precious children, I want to lovingly remind you that you should make all your choices in life based on principles of God. You can learn the principles of God by reading a few verses from the Holy Bible and Holy Books. The book of Proverbs in the Holy Bible is a very good place to start. There are 31 chapters and you could read a chapter a day for every day of the month. When I was a child I loved reading a few verses from the Book of Proverbs, the Gospels, the Psalms and other books in the Holy Bible with my family at night, everyday. My family's prayer time would start with us children singing hymns with my parents, then the children read the Holy Bible first followed by our dearest parents. We, the children, would pray the Angel of God, Hail Mary, Our Father in Heaven with our parents. My father would then end with prayers.

Every single choice you make should be to honor our God, our Creator. Refuse to make wrong choices, as in the end you are responsible for your actions. We are accountable for our actions before God. If you love God above all things, you will refuse to do wrong. Your life will be beautiful, when you live a life according to God's principles. You can also be assured that God will be faithful to you when you are faithful to him, even in the little choices we make in our life. God will send good people to help us, when we just can't seem to be able to proceed on our own. I have experienced it and I see God's reflection in the good people who have helped me, when I felt caved in like that little dear. I will do my best to be reunited with you and I know God will send good people to reunite my precious children and me.

I love you, Albert and Alfred.

May God bless my precious children.

With lots of love, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips