Saturday, May 9, 2015

I am so happy God selected me to be your mother and you my beloved children.

Dearest God,
I love and honor you. Thank you for being our dearest God. Thank you for choosing the best parents for me. I feel so precious and loved that you gave me parents who always guided me in Your path, the path of truth. I am so happy that you choose me to be the mother of my adorable children, Albert and Alfred. They were such bright and happy children and we enjoyed every moment we spent with each other. They were such well behaved children and told me they love me after you. Dearest God, you saw the truth and I seek justice. Please reveal the truth to my precious twin boys and please reunite us as soon as possible. Please let them know every single day of their life that their mother loves them very much, prays for them and is trying to be reunited with them. Please be in my children guiding them in the path of truth and righteousness and be beside them guarding them.
Thank you for being with us always.
Amen.

Dearest Alfred and Albert,

God bless you abundantly.
Your mommy loves you very much.

I dreamt of you both last night. I dreamt that you both had come back to me on your own, looking for me. We had such a great time together. We were talking and laughing with both of you sitting on either side of me. God will surely reunite us.

Beautiful Mom song by Garth Brooks. This song is a conversation between God and the little baby.
Click here for Song - Mom by Garth Brooks

I loved and enjoyed the time we spent with each other. God will bless us with many more years of being together as He is the one who choose me as your mother. I miss you so much. I miss the way you would ask me to close my eyes and then surprise me with the beautiful Mother's day gifts you made for me at school. Thank you so much for your pure and innocent love, your absolutely adorable smiles and sweetness.

I know my precious children will honor God in everything you think, do and say.

May God bless my you both immensely.

With lots of love, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips