Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to my precious children, Alfred and Albert.

Dearest God,
Thank You for being our God and our Heavenly Father. Thank You for Your love for us. Thank You for being with us all the time. Thank You for guiding us and guarding us. Thank You for being our fortress and for Your protection over us. Thank You for Your grace and favor over us. Thank You for Your first precious gift to me, my loving parents. Thank You for my precious and loving children. Please be with them at all times, guide them only in Your ways and guard them from evil. Thank You God for giving us courage in the darkness, as we know You are carrying us during this time. Thank You for the authorities in United States and India who are helping me be reunited with my precious children. Thank You for my relatives and friends. Thank You for all the people who are praying for my precious children and me. Thank You God for beautiful nature. I love You God for all You have done for me.
Amen.

Dearest Albert and Alfred,

May God bless you abundantly.
Your mommy's blessings are always with you.

Happy Thanksgiving to my precious children, Alfred and Albert.

Our first thanks should always be to God, our loving Heavenly Father.
We say "Thank You God for being our God and loving us, guiding us and guarding us."

I love you both my precious children, Albert and Alfred.
Thank you for your love for me. Thank you for loving me after God.
Thank you for your radiant smiles, warm hugs and sweet kisses.
Thank you for your masterpiece art you made for me and giving it to me with such pure and innocent love. Thank you for asking me to close my eyes and saying you have a surprise for me and presenting me your masterpiece art.

A reading from the Holy Bible.
Sirach 50: 22-24
And now, bless the God of all,
who has done wondrous things on earth;
Who fosters people’s growth from their mother’s womb,
and fashions them according to his will!
May he grant you joy of heart
and may peace abide among you;
May his goodness toward us endure
to deliver us in our days.


Click here for the concluding Hymn at Holy Mass on Thanksgiving day.

God will surely reunite us and we will spend Thanksgiving together.

May God bless you. Your mommy's blessing are with you always.
Your mommy loves you and sends her pure love, warm hugs and sweet kisses to you.

With lots of love, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips