Wednesday, November 11, 2015

May all glory and honor be offered to God with everything we think, do and say.

Dearest God,
Thank you for being our loving God. Thank you for my loving parents. Thank you for my precious children. God, we love you, we praise you and we honor you. May every single thing we think, say and do bring glory and honor to You. Thank you for being in us guiding us and around us guarding us. Thank you for the beautiful nature you created for us.
Amen.

Dearest Alfred and Albert,
May Almighty God shower you with His wisdom, grace and favor.
May our God, our loving Heavenly Father, reunite us as soon as possible.

God loves you very much. Your mommy loves you very much.

Hope you are taking good care of yourself and your twin brother. Be each others best friend.

Today, we would go to church together. You would sit on either side of me. Your mommy misses you both very much. Your mommy would buy you gifts too. So, today, your mommy is going tell you a few things about your loving mommy that you did not know. Your mommy is sure you will be happy, when you know about your loving mommy. When your mommy completed eight grade, your mommy  had written the entrance test for Summer School in Electronics at St. Joseph's College in Bangalore and was selected  for it. The Summer School in Electronics was conducted by Institution  of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers,  the Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum and the Indian Institute of World Culture. Your mommy's class was held at the Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum, Bangalore. Before your mommy's class started, your mommy  would have fun doing the experiments at the museum. At the end of the summer session, we had another exam and your loving mommy got the first prize. The news article below was published in the Indian Express newspaper.


Your dearest Bangalore Papa, taught your mommy to ride a motorbike when your mommy was a teenager in the ground near Indian Institute of Science. Your mommy used to drive your Bangalore Papa's Red Ind-Susuki motorcycle. When your mommy turned the age to get the license, your mommy  had a red drivers license, which is for motor cycle and car. Your mommy loved driving very fast and loved to feel the breeze on my face. Your mommy loved flying over bumps. However, your mommy  was a very careful driver. Your mommy  and her sibling would go on the motorbike rides to church, library and since the motorbike does not have audio music, we would sing as we drive. Your mommy's heart and mind are adventures, though your mummy is basically a quiet person. In your mommy's 4rt year final exam for practical's for Electronics Engineering, the visiting external professor told your mommy  at the end of the viva (interview) that he had seen your mommy drive the motorbike as he lived close to your Bangalore Papa and Mummy home.

When your mommy was a teenager, your mommy had joined the National Cadet Corps. Your mommy loved it and it was fun. Your mommy had got the first prize in Signals in the Karnataka State level camp held in Bangalore. Later that year, your mommy attended an All India camp in West Bengal and got the first prize in Signals. Your mommy's NCC teacher gave me a double promotion from Cadet to Corporal, skipping Lance Corporal. During your mommy's visit to West Bengal, we were taken to Shantiniketan, Victoria Memorial Museum and on India's first metro railway in Calcutta. Your mommy knew Mother Teresa lived in Calcutta and your mommy wished she would meet her there.

During our holidays in Bangalore when you were little, do you remember we had gone to the Bannergatta National Park with your loving Bangalore Papa and your loving Bangalore Mummy. You had enjoyed the trip so much.

Your Bangalore Papa and Bangalore mummy, whom you love so much, your own mommy and her sibling would sing hymns and pray together every evening. I am singing to you one of hymns we sang together which your dearest Bangalore mummy taught your mommy and my sibling. The lyrics of this song mean let all glory and honor be given to you, O God. Let Your Holy Name Rise. Let me see everything with God's love, let me do everything with God's Love, fill me with Your character, O God, and fill me with Your divine light.

 
My precious children, we should give glory and honor to God, our dearest Heavenly Father, in everything we think, do and say. We can give God glory and honor by knowing and obeying God's principles. From the smallest choice we make to the biggest choice we make, make choices that give glory and honor to God, our beloved Heavenly Father.

God loves you and is with you always. When you live the life that God gave you according to His principles, He will bless you immensely.

The reading I read today from the Holy Bible was Psalms 139.

Psalms 139:1-6
Lord, you have examined me and you know me.
You know everything I do; from far away you understand all my thoughts.
You see me, whether I am working or resting; you know all my actions.
Even before I speak, you already know what I will say.
You are all around me on every side; you protect me with your power.
Your knowledge of me is too deep; it is beyond my understanding.


Psalms 139: 13-14
For it was you who formed my inward parts; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; that I know very well.


I am so happy God selected me to be your mother, my precious twin children.

Today, 11/11, is also Diwali, the festival of lights and the festival of victory. Happy Diwali.
Do you remember you both and me celebrated Diwali with fireworks on the terrace of your loving Bangalore Papa and your Bangalore Mummy's home sweet home.

May God bless you. Your mommy's blessing are with you always.
Your mommy loves you and sends her pure love, warm hugs and sweet kisses to you.

With lots of love, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips