Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Merry and Blessed Christmas wishes for my precious children, Alfred and Albert.

Dearest God,
Thank you for being our sweetest and loving God. We love You, we praise You, we honor You and we glorify you. Please bless my precious children every moment. Please guide them and guard them always. Thank you God for I know you will reunite us one day.
Amen.

Dearest  Albert and Alfred,

May God shower his blessings and favor on both of you every single moment.
May God protect you all the time.
May God bless you and guide you to be His children and live according to His principles.

God and your mommy loves you very much.

May God bless you to always keep God in first place in your lives.

Your Bangalore Papa and Mummy wishes you a Merry and Blessed Christmas.
Merry Christmas to my precious children Alfred and Albert.

Please click the to hear the famous Christmas carol Silent Night which is 200 years old.

Please click hear to listen to a Christmas carol about Mary waiting for baby Jesus.

On Christmas Eve Vigil mass, I read the first reading at the Holy Mass which is the following versus from the Holy Bible.

Isaiah 62:1-5
For Zion's sake I will not be silent,
for Jerusalem's sake I will not be quiet,
until her vindication shines forth like the dawn
and her victory like a burning torch.

Nations shall behold your vindication,
and all the kings your glory;
you shall be called by a new name
pronounced by the mouth of the LORD.
You shall be a glorious crown in the hand of the LORD,
a royal diadem held by your God.
No more shall people call you "Forsaken,"
or your land "Desolate,"
but you shall be called "My Delight,"
and your land "Espoused."
For the LORD delights in you
and makes your land his spouse.
As a young man marries a virgin,
your Builder shall marry you;
and as a bridegroom rejoices in his bride
so shall your God rejoice in you.

When you obey God's principles, God not only blesses you but also the land you live in.

At the Christmas Vigil mass, the children and youth choir at our church sang the songs and they were simply awesome. I wished you were here and you would have sung at this choir.

I also attended the Midnight  Christmas mass at which I sang with our church's adult choir, which I am really pleased to be a part of.

Remember, we used read the story of birth of Jesus from the Holy Bible on Christmas Day every year. 

On your birthday, I went to church to attend the Holy Mass at the first church you went to in your life, the church you went to from the hospital even before you came to our Plainsboro Home Sweet Home.

I told Reverend Monsignor Robert Medley, who you have always seen at our Plainsboro church that I am not able to contact you and wish you a Happy Birthday and I requested him to send both of you God and his blessings wherever both of you are. He smiled and said yes he would and said he knows that I am doing the same, sending you my blessings and Birthday wishes wherever you are. He said we are all one in the spirit.

This reminded me of a Vacation Bible School song 'All over the world the spirit is moving', I had learned when I was in elementary school.

The Gospel reading on your birthday was about the wise man who built his house upon the rock.
Mathew 7:21 24 -27
Jesus said to his disciples:
"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,'
will enter the Kingdom of heaven,
but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.


"Everyone who listens to these words of mine and acts on them
will be like a wise man who built his house on rock.
The rain fell, the floods came,
and the winds blew and buffeted the house.
But it did not collapse; it had been set solidly on rock.
And everyone who listens to these words of mine
but does not act on them
will be like a fool who built his house on sand.
The rain fell, the floods came,
and the winds blew and buffeted the house.


And it collapsed and was completely ruined."


On Christmas Day mass, Reverend Monsignor Robert Medley in his homily said that God should be the purpose of our life and God should be the focus of our life.

May God's love and your loving mommy's love fill your hearts with joy and peace.

May God bless you, Albert. May God bless you,  Alfred. 
I will always be praying for you. 
I will always love you.

May God be in you and with you always.
Your mommy loves you and sends her pure love, warm hugs and sweet kisses to you.

With lots of love and prayers,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips