Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year to my precious children, Albert and Alfred.

Dearest God,
Thank you for being with us all the time. We love You, we praise You, we honor You and we glorify you. Please bless my precious children abundantly. Please guide them and guard them always. Please bless them with peace, wisdom, happiness, knowledge and good health. Thank you God for I know you will reunite us one day.
Amen.

Dearest  Albert and Alfred,

May God shower his blessings and favor on both of you abundantly.
May God bless you and guide you to be His children and live according to His principles.

God and your mommy loves you very much.

May God bless you to always keep God in first place in your lives.

Your Bangalore Papa and Mummy wishes you a Happy and Blessed New Year.
Happy and Blessed New Year to my precious children Alfred and Albert.

May God be the purpose of your life. May God be the focus of your life.

The bible reading I read for our church is the blessing from the Holy Bible that I pray for you.
Numbers 6:22-27
The Lord said to Moses: 
"Speak to Aaron and his sons and tell them: 
This is how you shall bless the Israelites.
Say to them:
The Lord bless you and keep you!
The Lord let his face shine upon
you, and be gracious to you!
The Lord look upon you kindly and
give you peace!
So shall they invoke my name upon the Israelites, 
and I will bless them."

May God's love and your loving mommy's love fill your hearts with joy and peace.

May God bless you, Albert. May God bless you,  Alfred. 
I will always be praying for you. 
I will always love you.

May God be in you and with you always.
Your mommy loves you and sends her pure love, warm hugs and sweet kisses to you.

With lots of love and prayers,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips