Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas to my precious children Alfred and Albert.

Dearest Albert and Alfred,

Wishing my precious children a Merry Christmas.


Do you remember every Christmas your amma used to read to you from the Holy Bible about the birth of Jesus. I prayed for you at church today. It was snowing when I came out of church. This is our fourth snow this winter. Do you remember how we loved to make snow angels in the snow. Do you remember both of you would  sit in your little sledge and your amma would drag the sledge through the snow in our yard. Do you remember we used to make the snowman and you loved to play in the snow. I miss you so much.

Your amma loves you more than anything in this world. Your amma is sad that SJ has restricted you from talking to me today on Christmas day. I miss you so much today just like I do every day.

Merry Christmas!
May God abundantly bless my precious boys.

With lots of love and prayers,
Your loving amma,
Bindu