Sunday, December 22, 2013

My precious children's favorite Christmas Carol.

Dearest Alfred and Albert,

Your Amma loves you very much. I pray that God will bless my handsome boys and God will reunite us soon.


My precious children's favorite Christmas Carol - Feliz Navidad.

Do you remember that your Amma would take you for Christmas Carol practice to church and Amma would take your video. My precious children would sing so well.

At church, when I see your WOW classmates sing the Christmas Carol, I miss you a lot cause I know you would be singing along with them if you were with me. Tears roll down my cheeks, which I wipe away quickly before anyone notices and I plead to God for justice. I know God will reunite us because I trust in God and know that truth shall always prevail.

Enjoy every moment of your life doing the right things. Happy Holidays.

May God bless my precious children.

With lots of love and prayers,
Your loving Amma,
Bindu