Monday, December 30, 2013

Wishing my precious children, Albert and Alfred, a Happy and Blessed New Year!

Dearest Albert and Alfred,

Happy New Year!

May God bless my precious children every moment of your life and may God reunite us soon.

Your Amma loves you very much.

I enjoyed and loved playing games with you, be it the running race to the Rainbow Castle swing set in our backyard, blowing bubbles, cycling, the Wii games or any game we played. I loved reading books to you in the Rainbow castle during spring, summer and fall seasons. Both of you loved to swing high and wanted your amma to help you swing higher. Your amma loved to help both of you spin or swing on the tire swing. I love my handsome sons and your eyes used to sparkle with genuine happiness. Be happy always, no matter what we have to face in life, as I am confident that Almighty God, who sees the truth, will surely help us be reunited.

My precious children, always remember Proverbs 3: 5-7 from the Holy Bible.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know. Remember the Lord in everything you do and He will show you the right way. Never let yourself think that you are wiser than you are; simply obey the Lord and refuse to do wrong.

My dearest Alfred and Albert, just like a house needs a strong foundation for it to withstand all climatic conditions, children need a good foundation in their life to make them great gentlemen of the future. If we were not deceptively separated, your amma would have seen that you learnt Christian songs and good songs and read the Holy Bible and other good books with you. Do you remember how we would snuggle together, both of you sitting on either side of me.  Amma's precious child, sitting on your Amma's left, would read the left side pages of the story book, while Amma's other precious child seated on your Amma's right, would read the right side page of the book. Your Amma loved reading books with you and books to you. I hope you are reading a lot of good books now.

Do you remember your amma used to often sing to you this important one line song which you should remember your whole life. "Let the words of our mouth and the meditations of our heart be acceptable in thy sight, Jesus Christ."


Did you know what the Holy Bible wrote about the child Jesus Christ. Luke 2:52 says "Jesus grew both in body and in wisdom, gaining favor with God and men."

My precious Albert and Alfred, Honor God in everything you do and pray and read the Holy Bible everyday. Take good care of yourself and each other. Eat healthy clean food. Play sports like basketball, tennis and other active games, as it is your growing age now. Study well. Your education is very important to you. It is the favor of God and my education that helps me survive the storm that I was unexpectedly thrown into. Therefore, I want you to really understand how important your education is. Even more important than you education is your noble character with good integrity.

Do you remember the red poster your amma had placed in your playroom in our New Jersey home sweet home. It had the following message.
Watch your thoughts, they become your words.
Watch your words, they become your actions.
Watch your actions, they become your habits.
Watch your habits, they become your character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.

I love my precious boys. I love your handsome dimpled smiles. Let us make the world a better place to live in. What we are is God's gift to us and what we make of our self is our gift to God.

May God Almighty bless you abundantly.
Your Amma's blessing are with you every moment of your life.

With lots of love and prayers,
Your loving amma,
Bindu