Wednesday, April 8, 2015

God will make a way.

Dear God,
Thank you for being our God, our Heavenly Father. Thank you for being beside us always, in our good times and especially in our bad times. Just knowing that you are beside us gives us the strength to face the storms of life. Thank you for your loving kindness and your grace. Please bless my precious children, my handsome heroes and please be with them at all times.
Amen.

Dear Alfred and Albert,
May God bless you. Your mommy's blessings are always with you.

I hope you are doing well. Please take good care of your health. Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, proteins, calcium and carbs. Exercise well and take part in sports. It is your growing age now.

I meet some of your classmates sometimes. They are so sweet to me and ask me about you and refer to me as Albert and Alfred's mom. I was so touched when your classmates mom told me that her twin boys, your classmates, told her that she has to do something to help me be reunited with my children, both of you. I felt so warm with their kind and compassionate love for you and me. May God bless your classmates.

Six years ago, when our lives turned into a nightmare, this is one of the songs I came across and would sing - God will make a way.

Song - God will make a way where there seems to be no way

For some reason, hymns and God songs always eased the pain of separation from you and help me believe that God will reunite you and me. My parents and my school teachers taught me a lot of hymns. These hymns that I learnt in my totally happy days, calmed me when the storms hit me all of a sudden. I also learnt news songs. I sing when I drive. I feel beautiful nature joins in with me. I am so thankful to my parents and school teachers, who empowered me with good songs and good stories from the Holy Bible, Holy Books and story books. I am very thankful to my parents and teachers who taught me and instilled in me good moral principles as a child.

My precious children, I want you to learn good habits, good moral values, in line with the principles of God, as a child so when you grow older it will already be your nature, it will come to you automatically. My parents and my school teachers saw that we were disciplined, even in little things.
That is most important. If you are true to God, true to yourself, you will refuse to do wrong even in the little things. For example, if a child gets away with doing small things wrong and faces no consequences and he does not know that doing bad is wrong and eventually it will only hurt the child himself, he will then do a little more bigger thing wrong. If he keeps getting away, then one day he will do something big wrong and will get caught eventually. It is the law of nature. You reap what you sow. However, if this same child refuses to do even the littlest thing wrong, he will never even think of doing big things wrong. This is self control. This child will grow up to be a person with peace and will radiate beauty from within.

We need to empower ourselves with God's word and good hymns and good songs, because when the sudden unexpected storms hit us so hard, we are ready to face our storms with God by our side, guiding us and God's principals we learnt when all is well, will suddenly unfold before us with their true meaning and we shall pass every test with God's help and His principles will give us the strength and peace we need to face the storm.

My sweethearts that is why your mommy wants you to know that your good character is really very important. This proverb says it all.

When wealth is lost, nothing is lost.
When health is lost, something is lost.
When character is lost, everything is lost.

Everybody in this world is a child of God, our Heavenly Father. Never ever hurt anyone. That does not mean you have to suffer due to the actions of evil people. Report evil to the authorities concerned. God and the authorities in charge, will right the wrongs and grant justice. The more the evil people hurt the innocent, the more God will help the innocent, who honor his principles and refuse to do wrong. Live a life doing only good for mankind, yourself and for beautiful nature. Be smart and do not let evil people take advantage of your innocence or bully you to do wrong. Always know you are accountable to God and yourself for every thing you think, say or do.

I love you and will always love.

God bless you.

With lots of love, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips