Saturday, April 11, 2015

What we are is God's gift to us and what we make of ourself is our gift to God.

Dearest God,
We love, honor and adore you for being our heavenly Father and guiding us and guarding us. Thank you for your beautiful creation - beautiful nature. Please bless my parents, my very first precious gift from you. Thank you for giving me the best parents. Please bless my precious children, Albert and Alfred, an adorable gift from you. Please guide them every moment. Please bless all the people praying for my children and me. Please bless all the people of authority in US and India who are doing their best to reunite me with my precious children.
Amen

Dearest Alfred and Albert,
God's blessings and your mommy's blessings are always with you.
Hope you are doing fine. I am praying for you both.
I will always love you.
I know and have faith and trust that God will reunite us.
With lots of love, hugs, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips