Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter to my precious children, Albert and Alfred.

Dearest God,
We love You. We are so happy to be Your children. Thank you for all You are doing for us. Thank You for my precious children, Albert and Alfred. Please bless them immensely, with the wisdom and knowledge that comes only from you. Please be with them every second of their lives, guiding them in Your path, in the path of righteousness and truth and guard them from all evil. Please give them good health and please help them study well. Please help them remember their loving mother was always beside them, loving and caring them, at all times prior to the abduction. I love You, God. Thank you, my Heavenly Father, for being my constant guide, and blessing me with good parents, my precious children and family and friends and good people in authority in US and India. Please bless all Your children, our Heavenly Father, all the people in this world.
Amen.

Dearest Albert and Alfred,
Happy Easter to my handsome heroes. I am longing to see you.

Hope my sweethearts are taking good care of yourself and your brother. I am just so happy you are twins, my precious twins, and will take good care of each other and support each other.

Do you remember on Easter Sundays we went to church.
Do you remember your mommy used to make palappam (a white lace edged pancake) for you on Easter Sunday morning.
Do you remember your mommy used to have Easter Eggs hidden for you in our backyard and you both enjoyed the Easter Egg Hunt.
Do you remember you had Easter bunny marshmallows too.
Do you remember the picture that was taken at the Quaker Bridge Mall with the Easter bunny. You looked absolutely adorable.

When I was a child I loved celebrating Easter too. I went with my family to church so early in the morning before sunrise. After church, my parents took us to the bakery, just opposite to the church, and bought us decorated chocolate Easter eggs that were filled with candy and chocolates. My mother made us palappam too.

My eyes sparkle with joy now and every time I think of you. I love you and will always love you. When I think that you are not with me, I miss you so much and it breaks my heart. However, I know God will reunite you both with me as He is a justice deliverer and He saw the truth and He will see that the truth is revealed to you and we are reunited. Just knowing and trusting that God will help and is guiding my every step, keeps me going and keeps me strong.

Let us rise and shine for our God, our Heavenly Father. Let us make Him so happy and proud that we are His children. We can make God happy, by making choices that are aligned with the God's principles, in every thing we think, do or say. I always pray that God is always beside you and guiding your every step.

Your Bangalore Papa and Mummy sends their love to you and wish you a Happy and Blessed Easter.
Your amma loves you so much.

May God bless my precious children, Alfred and Albert.

With lots of love, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips