Sunday, April 19, 2015

We are the world. We are the children. We are the ones who make a brighter day with everything we think, say or do.

Dearest God,
I thank you for everything you have blessed us with. Thank you for being our caring and loving God. Thank you for my precious children, Albert and Alfred. Please be in them and with them at all times, guiding them with your wisdom and please protect them. Please reunite us soon.
Amen.

Dearest Alfred and Albert,
God bless you.
Your mommy's love, prayers and blessings are always with you.
Please take good care of yourself and your twin brother.

I like this song - We are the world.
Click to hear Song - We are the world

I heard this song when I was growing up. I used to sing this song to you at our New Jersey Plainsboro home sweet home, when you were small. You loved hearing it too and would sing along.

Below are a few lines from the song.
We are the world. We are the children. We are the ones who make a brighter day so lets start giving.
There is a choice we are making. We are saving our own lives.
It is true we make a better day. Just you and me.

You, as children, can give to the world your handsome smiles, your kindness, your good character, your knowledge.
Smile, and the world smiles with you.

I thank Lionel Richie and late Michael Jackson for their beautiful song. It truly reveals their beautiful heart, beautiful spirit and beautiful inner being. I really thank all the composers of the beautiful songs and hymns because these songs always lift me up and brighten my day.

I respect and like the 11th President of India, the Honorable President APJ Abdul Kalam, a truly good person - a good student, a good scientist, a good person with good values. When you were deceptively separated from me, I had written letters to many people in authority in India requesting them to please reunite me with my precious children, both of you. President Abdul Kalam is one of the persons, who did respond to me. His office even forwarded my letter to the Chief Minister of Kerala, the state were you were abducted to in India. I thank President Abdul Kalam so much for his kindness.

True story - Designing a Fighter Jet

I beleive in the inspiring speech by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam

If each one of us do our part in being good, living with good moral values, we will do good for the whole world. We truly become the world. We truly become the children of God. How happy God will be to see a happy world with happy children.

The only person we have control in our life is ourselves. I  insist in watching out for evil, because my life was suddenly and deceptively ruined, as I did not recognize evil on time. I was lucky to be always surrounded by good people all my life, so I did not expect deception and evil from anyone. God has carried and cared for me lovingly and beautifully and allowed me to come across the best of people in my journey through the storm. I do not want you to be trapped or taken by surprise by evil, like your mother. I did not even have a step mother, step brother or step sister to watch out for, like you do now. I fear for your safety and well being. Hence, you have to take care of yourself and your twin brother. Be each others best friend and moral guide for good values and wisdom. God is always in you and around you taking good care of you.

I believe, hope and wish the authorities in US and India would come together as one and grant us basic human rights, the rights of a mother and her children to be reunited, to end the immense and long suffering pain of separation that we continue to suffer for more than 6 years, due to the deceptive action of the abductor parent.

The way we live our life is our choice and we make our choice as per the principle of God.

I have so many stories to tell you when we get reunited of how God has been such an adorable and loving Heavenly Father to me. I will tell you of how God sent the best people who have worked extremely hard to help me in every step of this long journey to be reunited with you.

I love you and will always love you. I will never ever give up on you.

You are my world, my precious children, Albert and Alfred.

May God bless my you both immensely.

With lots of love, prayers and blessings,
Your loving mommy,
Bindu Philips